Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Episode on Saturday, January 2, 2008

Then if my identity is lost and Sanyo will find out and be angry, says Prithvi. We must leave before Jaichand comes. Go and talk to Rajkumari Sanyogita. How is your health Prithvi? asks Sanyo.
Very fine, he says.
Prithvi tells Chander to tell her about the situation. It is very bad and sultan’s men are on the way here, how they got us before, let’s go and leave immediately.
Jaichand enters the palace, they are hiding here catch them all! he orders.

Ghori throws the captured lady in a room. He asks her name, you will dance in my darbar, he orders her to get ready to perform.
Vir Husain interrupts why do you do all this?
If you were not my brother I would have killed you too, go and mind your own business! Don't intervene go and play your sitar!
Everybody must understand me, in the morning make her dance. Everybody listens to me, I listen to no one.

They are not able to make it out of the palace, so instead Prithvi has dressed up as the groom, it is Chander's idea, before Jaichand comes they must get out of there.
I'll go and see if the bride is ready, Chander tells, he enters the room and tells Sanyo to put the veil like this, so that nobody recognizes you at all, likewise you are not to look either, otherwise Ghori will see you.
They announce that Ghori has come, so she listens to him and put the veil on her face as told. Prithvi is grateful to the landlord for his cooperation. Jaichand has entered the ceremony the bride gets up to leave, its none other than Sanyo. The 3 become musicians and intercept Jaichand. They have Jaichand and his troops occupied in song and dance. In the meantime both Prithvi and Sanyo Garland each other as if to mimic the marriage ceremony.
Chachaji is glaring since he cannot find them at all. Both are covered at their faces making them unrecognizable. Prithvi peeks through the flowers on his face.
Jaichand pushes his way through after the song, while Bride/groom- Sanyo/Prithvi take ashirwad from the parents. They also ask Jaichand to give ashirwad to them, and also fall on his feet carefully without giving themselves away. Kush raho, he murmurs, they both disappear.
Jaichand still hasn't found Prithvi and Sanyo, he cannot figure out where they went to
and how it is possible for them to disappear like that.
One of Jaichand's troops discover some old clothes, they resemble Sanyo's he recognizes it and asks where did you find it? It was with the brides belongings.
Sanyo you have tricked me like that! He shouts.

Have sultan’s men gone yet?
They are in the forest, Prithvi tells the 3 to take care of Sanyo while he searches for some food. No I will go says Chander and the other 2. If Jaichand gets to you, you will be in big trouble.
Jaichand is nearing them.
Prithvi is in a dilemma, on what to disclose to Sanyo.
Close your eyes and tell me what’s on your mind, she tells.
How do you know that I want to tell you something? I'm not Karan.
Then who are you?
Prithvi! Yells Jaichand, He confronts them both on horse.
Sanyo finally sees the truth, and gives Prithvi a bad face, she gets up.
Jaichand gets off his horse and rushes to him with his sword.
He puts the lance on Prithvi's shoulder.
Mhj. Prithviraj Chauhan! What you thought you could get Sanyo and get away with it!
Enough! Chachaji gives his word to Prithvi, take it now, fight me that’s what you want isn’t it?
Fight! Take the sword Jaichand yells, and pushes Prithvi.
Hey I don't want to fight, I want to end this war!
Pick the sword up, pick it up now yells Jaichand.
The 3 intervene and come in front of Jaichand to stop his advances.
Prithvi tells them to put the swords down, enough enough.
Prithvi tries to explain to Sanyo,
don't tell me anything I’m not going to listen,
You don’t understand me, says Prithvi to her.
Let’s go father says Sanyo.
I have left you because of Sanyo's words, otherwise I would have eliminated you Mhj. Prithviraj Chauhan!
Next time!
They leave.

No comments: