Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Episode on Saturday, March 1, 2008

The detective was listening to the boys, he tries to leave silently but instead he bumps into a ceramic decoration that drops down into fragments and gives him away. The boys Chandu and Nandu see him and find out their secret has been discovered. The detective yells, how dare you to conspire against the Maharaj! I will inform the king right now. The detective runs in the palace to tell the information while the two boys follow behind. Both boys attack the detective.
Get out of my way! Yells the detective.
We were doing our work, now get ready to die they warn him. They bash him by use of kick boxing, and manage to kill him by giving a hard blow to his face. Both realize that they have to hide the body fast, so they yank the dead body and drag him quickly into a room unnoticed by anybody. They quickly close the door and leave.
Arjun is already near by he passes by the room and sees somebody's legs on the ground, so he opens the door to see the body of a detective. Arjun quickly calls the gang and they investigate the crime. Somebody has hit his nose in a very peculiar way? Who can this person be?
They remember the other detectives warning, He is in the palace premises. Prithvi mentions oh yes its M.Ghori's special convoy. Go and start an immediate search in the whole palace for the criminals, don't leave a single corner or place unchecked.

Sanyo is praying, she reminiscences the earlier happenings of Prc /father. What kind of test is this? I have to choose between one of them. Vaishalli comes in the room, she says, Rajkumari Sanyogita, did you hear of the news that Prithvi has been seriously injured from his journey of Chittorgrh and Dilli!
How! When!
I don't know.
Then I have to meet him immediately, it’s an emergency!

Jaichand cannot accept the fact that the drummer who saved his life was none other than Prithviraj. At that instance Chachaji calls him, I want to tell you something important that has good intentions, please let me, but no misunderstandings.
Tell me
Sanyogita is in love with Prithvi, that’s the reason he came in disguise that night. Look Maharaj its not her fault, she’s a teenager, young and innocent, Prithvi wants to take advantage of it and trick her.
With that conversation Jaichand orders a 24 hour watch on Sanyo.
Chachaji murmurs poor Sanyo.....Bath samjo........

Chander has checked in the kitchen if the culprit was there but he didn’t find him and tells Prtivhi. So Arjun gets an idea, I will come in a disguise posing as a distant uncle, and come into the palace to stay so that I can keep an eye on everyone secretly.
Prithvi agrees and says it’s a good idea.

Sanyo is irritated and worried about Prithvi and his health, Do we have any route to exit from here Sanyo asks Vaishalli. It's going to be very difficult for us to leave here. Who will ever stop me from going anywhere! She exits her room and tells the guards, how dare you block me from leaving the area.
They reply sorry but the king has ordered us to prevent you from leaving the room. Jaichand has told you will not be able to go out alone .Somebody compulsory has to accompany you when you go out always.

Prithvi is praying, he also remembers his father when he spoke of taking responsibilities, when it was his turn to take the throne, also when he was promoted to be Uttar Adhikari, he prays to Lord Shiva.
Prithvi remembers the particular moment when S.Singh was feeding his sister, at that instant a flower from the idol falls on to his lap.
Meanwhile SS. is wrapping his turban and having great difficulties putting it on. Pratha is watching and smiles at him, she even offers to help him out.
He says, its okay I will manage.
Why do you have to think when I said I will help you, give the cloth to me hold it like this. Pratha puts the turban on SSingh.
Next time, when you have to put your turban on remember me, says Pratha, because nobody in entire Ajmer can tie one like me.
Prithvi gets up and goes into the other room, he sees them both laughing and chatting.

Sanyogita is in a dilemma, come Vaishalli father has stopped me from going alone. She tells the guards to come with her, the guards follow Sanyo out of the palace.

Prithvi is sitting gazing at the stars in the night, outside his palace, he remembers his sister when she was young. He remembers how she use to cry because she missed he father too much. So he introduces him as the shining star above. The star of father shines alone there in the sky she tells. So she tells him(father) that me and my brother are here, when I remember you,
you can hear our voices. Pratha comes for real and taps Prithvi’s shoulder, look brother father is sitting and looking at us, haven't you notice that tonight our star sparkles and shines more than ever before!
Right Brother!
Brother why did you call me here?
I have been given many responsibilities by my father. If father was here he would get the bravest and strongest Prince to wed you. What does the name SSingh of Chittorgarh mean to you, or do you have anybody else in mind. No I will not marry anybody else, she becomes shy and covers her face.

No comments: