Saturday, May 3, 2008

Episode on Friday, May 2, 2008

You made the correct decision, from now on you will stay in my palace, tells the King of Swastikgaon.
I need my hand to heal first, replies Suraj.
Stay as long as you desire, you will play for me and win anyways.

Why did you agree with the King to join his forces? Asks Arjun. Even after all what has happened in Swastikgaon?
What are you thinking? Don’t you want the map of the palace and the answer to who uses my name to exploit everyone.

Ghori is pleased as the wall is almost completed in his prescribed time. I cannot wait to close this gate, he stands in front of, as soon as that happens nobody can enter this area. No matter what Prithvi will do, he will not be able to enter here. Hindustan will be Ghori's for ever and ever. Ghori orders another village be taken over too.
Ok Sultan, his commander answers.
This is just the beginning, I was just waiting for this opportunity, this wall will enable me to hold the whole of Hindustan!
One man in the crowd is aware of the plans, he is listening, he cannot bear this fate he is contemplating to inform Prithviraj. No matter what he is determined to do so.

The folks at Swastikgaon are puzzled and ask Suraj why he joins the King? Then what was the purpose for fighting for us? We are not in the position to fight against you now. Thank you for at least returning the assets back to us.
Stop this nonsense! I am not fighting the land is all yours. The sad thing is that you don’t know who Prithviraj is.
I am not playing the game. Instead I want to know who is behind this all actually.
Prithvi will do whatever he can to find out. I need all you people to trust me.
Maharaj Prithviraj Ki Jai! Maharaj Prithviraj Ki Jai!
Looks like the folks have figured out Suraj is Prithviraj!

Maya Ma seeks Sanyo's mother, Queen, but I will tell you Sanyo’s health is detoriating.
What happened what are you saying? Asks Sanyo’s mother.
I have seen her weakness her face is pale. I never thought that the affect will be that bad ,we need to send her some where else, warns Maya Ma.
But where can she go! She is banned by Jaichand to go anywhere.
Take opportunity by sending her to the ‘sangeet utsav’ if you accompany her Jaichand will surely let her go.
Okay I will take her father's permission.

The King of Swastikgaon is waiting for Suraj. Yes, come in Suraj! Don't hesitate to come here you are my guest, man now, all medical treatments/facilities for your recovery will be arranged.
Thank- you, you are very kind to me.
You see, I am interested to get the land and properties back from the villagers again you know.
What is Prithviraj in charge of it all? Asks Suraj.
Yes! Prithviraj is a greedy miser always looking for wealth. He has a dark secret character inside of him.
Have you ever met him before? Asks Suraj.
I am just following his orders that’s all. Let’s go I will take you to your room.
(Prithvi wants to know who is controlling the King here and what he should do to find this all out.)

Come Sanyo! Vaishalli tugs her hands, takes her by force. She is taken to a Puppet theater to watch marionettes. They both get s seat to watch. Instead Sanyo has her own show in her mind the flash back of her and Prithvi. She is interrupted, her mother calls her.
I want to tell you something.
Mother why did you call me?
We want you to go to Bharathnagar.
No! Says Sanyo. Again she thinks it over and realizes it is near Prithvi's area. She changes her mind and says, yes of course I will.
Her mother is very happy that she has agreed.
Sanyo is happy too as long as her journey will lead to Prithvi.

Prithvi comes to meet the King again in the palace. Before I thought what you said about Prithvi wasn't true, but now I am totally convinced about it, you are correct. Also I have just seen him now he is coming.
Where?
In the palace.
What are you saying he is coming here?
Yes! Why are you afraid about it?
Because I have to sit for "Akand Puja".
Go and sit for it, tells Suraj, I will manage it all. Just go! Don't worry I will take care of it.
The King goes to the puja room and confronts the idol. He prays and says some mantras out of fear. Looks like Prithviraj found out about me. If I tell Ghori ordered this he will kill me, if I tell Prithvi he will punish me too. He continues to pray, suddenly the light goes off in the room. Who is it? Who is it? He shouts out of fear.
Prithvi arranged the darkness, the King hallucinates Maharaj Prithvi in front of him. Suraj announces Maharaj! Maharaj! Prithvi has come, he is looking for you! He said he never gave such orders.He will kill you.
What should l do? Save me from Prithvi! Suraj!
I don’t understand you said Prithvi gave orders to you already. Who is really behind the game, tell me, it must be somebody else? Tell me.

No comments: