Thursday, June 26, 2008

Episode on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prithvi sets forward till he comes to a ruin its morning. She could be here, he thinks and shouts Sanyogita! Sanyogita!
The last man who survived in the sand has followed Prithvi all the way, he aims at Prithvi with his arrow and is about to shoot. Prithvi is looking around.
He fires at Prithvi.
Prithvi is so quick he catches the arrow in his hands and looks at his assailant. Once again the man from the desert attacks. Prithvi flings his sword.
Get ready Prithvi! He tells, but instead he gets beaten up by Prithvi.
Prithvi takes the man's sword away. He tells him what you thought it’s an easy job to kill Prithvi. They both attack each other with their arms. Prithvi gets his sword back and asks him, who he is? Who sent you here, tell me, if you want to live. Who wants to take me, kill me? Prithvi poises the sword on the man. He doesn’t get any answer so he slices his throat, he is dead. Who could be my enemy? He remembers the Sardar. This was what the trouble was? The “lootera” here who tried to attack me? Now maybe this was the danger he spoke of. Prithvi looks around the area nobody is there. He cannot see anybody anywhere. Looks like I have to search for Sanyogita elsewhere.
A messenger reaches Kannuaj, whats the news? Jaichand asks him. Was Prithvi eliminated? He is buried? Yes? No? Why are you not answering me!
He is still alive, we could not kill him.
How did he escape, “teek hai”, let him get to the next stage. We will trap him in the next step in Roopnagar, Prithviraj’s last “arthi”!
Maharaj! The Queen overhears the conversation and is disappointed. What are you saying and why do you want to kill Prithvi. You are tricking him in this fashion! How is this!
Queen, what I do or don’t, don’t ask me at all. The “tabai” has started and will only end at Prithvi’s death there will be no answers or questions. Jaichand continues his evil plans.
OH God! Help them both. Save them both. They are both innocent. Please take care and protect them. The Queen requests and prays to the goddess to save them.
At Chittorgarh Pratha remembers her brother, she is in tears. She remembers the night before the wedding when she said she didn’t like Nandini. Samarsi finds out about her and goes to her.
What is it? Tell me what is it?
I remember my brother.
It’s just that and you are so worried about it why don’t you just go to Dhillika.
And then what about you? Pratha asks Samarsi. Prithvi will not be thrilled for leaving you alone here.
Samarsi tells her that he plans on going hunting.
I will accompany you then, Pratha has her attention diverted elsewhere.
Solonki is spying on them, he knows now that he has a chance to kill them both simultaneously; this opportunity will not come again.

Prithvi has come to another area. He sees some people wearing red attire. He has arrived at Jaigad, he is not sure and asks a man there, is this Jaigad? Have you seen anybody named Rajkumari Sanyogita in this area?
We are getting ready to do the “arthi” at the temple, after it’s done we will answer the questions.
Sorry, I didn’t see, Prithvi lets him go.
Don’t apologize tells a lady carrying flowers, she is also dressed in red. Instead you take these flowers to the temple.
I have to go, I don’t have time, Prithvi answers her back. He walks to the Shiva temple in the area, he climbs the steps. Hai Bolenath! Please don’t let my Sanyo get hurt, where ever she may be. Protect her, Prithvi requests the idol.
At the dungeon Sanyo also prays to the idol, I was to be with Prithvi, why am I here?

Whatever test I have, I will complete and wipe out all the obstacles in my path and conquer all, Prithvi promises. I will never lose her.

Enough God I can’t take it anymore. I have lost, she confides in the idol. She is annoyed and giving up, she tells she rather die. I just can’t take it any more, I am tired of fighting.
The Queen discusses with Mhj. Jaichand. My daughter is all alone, who is looking after her? Maharaj send me to her. I am her mother.
What you think I don’t worry about my own daughter. I am doing it for her. To keep her separated form Prithvi.
How can you forget your daughter from her childhood? You used to stay with her day and night, where is your love for her? Tell Maharaj, the Queen reminds him of it all.
Okay Queen, I will not stop you from going to your daughter. You can meet her.
Thank-you Maharaj! I will go, I am so grateful.
Wait, take Vaishalli with you she will also get company. But remember, even if she tries to meet Prithvi, you will have to pay for the consequences. Both will die. And any ways I know Prithvi will meet his end at Jaigad! Prithviraj!


Prithvi prays at the temple. The lady with flowers removes something from the plate something that looks metallic. Prithvi waits for a long time, he wonders why the “arthi” still hasn’t started yet, its getting very late. Prithvi looks around him, people are gathering around. It seems they all have some metallic instrument hidden in their trays. All the people climb the steps of the temple all have trays of flowers too.

No comments: