Thursday, June 26, 2008

Episode on Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is not right for me to marry her like this, in these circumstances and conditions, neither is it for you to tell me to do so, Rajkumar Uday tells Jaichand. I will not marry her, you can instead meet Prithviraj and listen to what he wants to say. With that decision Rjk. Uday is finished and leaves the hall.
Sanyogita! Jaichand is futile and yells, you will pay for this with your life.
Mother intervenes to save her daughter, what are you, this is your very own baby! Maharaj stop! Think about what you are contemplating.

Down at the dungeon the guards hear some crash sound coming from Prithvi’s cell. They run to see the confusion the cell is vacant, nobody is there. Prithvi is waiting for them, he clings onto the wall up above the entrance with support of the crevices in the crooked brick alignment. The guards who are tricked, rush to open the cell quickly as he is nowhere to be seen. Prithvi jumps down from above, he beats up the guards and makes immediate entry into the palace. He sees Sanyogita’s mother crying. What has happened here, where is Sanyogita? Prithvi asks her.
What should not have happened has happened. Rajkumar Uday refused to marry. Jaichand could not accept the decision so as revenge he has taken Sanyogita to kill her. I beg of you to save my daughter from Jaichand’s fire or he will definitely kill her.
Prithviraj listens and tells her not to worry nothing will happen at all. Prithvi leaves the palace, he gets on the horse and rides away to search for Jaichand. No sooner, he sees them and his troops waiting for him ahead. Prithvi goes to the King and asks where Sanyogita is! What did you do to her!
Who are you to ask! He replies back obnoxiously.
She is my love!
Prithvi! You have just encountered right into your own mouth of death! Charge! Jaichand takes his horse and rides into Prithvi. Both of them get off the horse and attack each other. Jaichand’s troops offer to join him. He orders that nobody will come to his assistance they both fight each other with swords.
You will never get Sanyogita!
If anything happens to Sanyogita I will personally destroy all of Kannauj, Prithvi warns his opponent.
You know Prithvi why I killed Sanyogita, because I cannot bear that she takes your name. Now Sanyogita can never meet Prithvi at all!
Your kidding she is alive! She is alive, nothing can happen to her, Prithvi doesn’t believe Jaichand’s bluff. Tell me! Tell, is she fine, tell me where is she, where have you kept her?
Jaichand is even angrier, he hits Prithvi further, they are in constant attack to each other. Prithvi clashes his sword against Jaichand’s, Jaichand loses his sword. Before Prithvi could make his blow on Jaichand, one of his troops hits Prithvi on the head from behind. Blood drips from Prithvi’s head, he collapses down unconscious.
Take his body and throw him away! The troops lift the limp body of Prithvi, he is carried away as per instructions. Jaichand is pleased and gives a haughty laugh of satisfaction.
In Kannauj, Queen prays to God for protection of her daughter Sanyogita, and the situation made by Jaichand. She does “arthi” in front of the idol.
Jaichand is content and returns from the field without any regrets. Blood is on his sword, the Queen notices it. Jaichand comes directly to his Queen confidently.
What did you do Maharaj! You killed your own daughter?
All these years with me, you don’t know how much I love my daughter! Jaichand assures his Queen that his daughter is alive and well. I have sent her far, so far that she will forget everything, her heart, her love, everything.
Queen is annoyed to what she has just learnt, don’t send her that far, I am sure and promises she will not do anything that will make problem for you.
No Queen! I will not be like this.
All right then at least send me to her.
No Queen, I have decided for Sanyo and nobody will know of her whereabouts. Also both you and Sanyo will pay the price, because of your own mistakes. It’s only because of both of you that this situation has become in the first place. It would not have happened otherwise. One more news, Prithvi is dead. I have successfully delivered his sleep of death to him.

Sanyo yells, open the door! She is locked up in a room with iron bars, in an unknown place. She bangs the door and weeps to get free. She is isolated in the small cell all alone with very little space to move around.

Prithvi is laying in the desert the sun beaming down at him. He wakes up from the ordeal sun shines in his eyes he blinks. Prithvi is again confronted of the situations, he remembers Jaichand’s words that he killed his daughter.
Nothing could have happened to you! You should have understood me, I will find you even if I have to make the earth and skies unite.
At Ghori’s, somebody comes to meet him. Sultan let me introduce you to the late King Bhimdev’s son,
Vanraj Solonki. He is the worst enemy of Prithviraj.
“Kushamdeen”, Vanraj Maharaj, Ghori welcomes his new guest. An old saying, “Dushman ka dushman, dost hota hai”. So I can call you dost if you accept the friendship?
I always wanted to kill him, you think I am just sitting on the throne just like that. He has to pay for it, Vanraj tells his story to Ghori. He wants to avenge his father’s death.
Ghori is quick to relate the situation, your wish will come true Prithvi is only concerned with his sister Queen Pratha Samarsi Singh of Chittograh, our primary target! We will make Chittorgarh our round to attack!
Wow Sultan, I was just hearing about you! But now………..
So then is this friendship accepted? Ghori cannot wait for his answer.
“Manzoor Hai”, I will go and return soon, I will bring all the information of Chittorgarh, it will be a very easy task for me I have it all planned, Solonki is confident and willing.
For the destruction of Hindustan there can be no other better plan and method. Ghori is pleased once again.

No comments: