Friday, February 29, 2008

Episode on Saturday, February, 23, 2008

Maharaj Ki Jai Ho! Always Victory for the King! Sanyo will be going for the Bolenath darshan. But in the meantime while we are there what if Prithvi sends any message how will we get it? Sanyo asks Vaishalli. You know him when we get it, we will receive it anywhere, she replies back.
Chachaji has made his arrangements with the dacoits, he speaks to the sardar, tell me what do you want? I want Mhj. Jaichand to be eliminated forever and ever. This will be a costly affair. After the work is over I will give any amount that you can dream off. When are we to do it?
Tonight. At Bolenath, Ikalya Village.
They plan to dress up as dancers doing garba and lati, when they make the attacks, so nobody will recognize them as dacoits to fulfill Chachaji's demand

Prithvi has already reached the place of Ikalya village he is in the disguise of a musician, playing the dholak. Sanyo is also at the fair. Why are you still so sad? Asks Vaishalli, Prithvi must have received your message, why to worry.
Even after receiving it if he doesn't forgive me?
Vaishalli believes that he will never behave in that fashion.
I don't understand, I don't want to lose him.
You will get al your answers at this fair. Let’s go to the tantric astrologer lady.
Jaichand/Prithvi pass each other. He doesn't recognize Prithvi.

Prithvi wonders where is Sanyo at the fair. Sanyo comes to a tantric lady, she tells her to pick up the leaf from the bunch placed at the table. She informs that nobody can stop you from getting your loved one.
The green leaf represents your new life, you will definitely get your love. In fact tonight you will meet him right here in this fair.
I will meet him tonight here? Sanyo gets excited. Don't stop me Vaishalli. Sanyo joins the garba dance. Prtihvi is near drumming away. Chachaji is near watching while his hired dacoits prepare and join the other dancers already there.
Prithvi passes by Jaichand but moves away, while Vaishalli goes to get some water for Sanyo. While she is gone a man grabs Sanyo and covers her mouth, he takes her away on the horse. Vaishalli returns trying to figure out where Sanyo went.

Sanyo is on the horse, she screams, leave me alone! Who are you! Help! Help! They arrive at a destination near a temple. Why did you bring me here, I have to tell you something...... don't tell me anything....
I love you so much!
How dare you speak to me like that?
I like your behavior so much, will you marry me?
Leave my hand!
I will never leave your hand!
I will kill you!
You have already done that. I have been waiting for this moment for four years, the seven rounds.
Look I am already associated with someone else!
Who is it? Who is that Man?
Dilli's Mhj. Prithviraj Chauhan, I love him more than I love myself.
Jungli Billi. I have been dying to hear this all along, Prithvi takes his moustache off. Enough, I don't want to listen anymore, they are near a temple and embrace.

Prithvi/Sanyo return to the fair. Before your father sees you are missing you better go back to him. So you are going back to Dilli?
Prithvi takes her hand, we will meet again forever.
Sanyo calls Vaishalli, she also cries as she doesn't want to leave Prithvi. They both part looking behind. Vaishalli bumps into Sanyo and asks where were you?
I was looking for some important items. Did you get it then?
Yes.

Prithvi is still there, the dacoits remove their long daggers.

No comments: