Friday, February 29, 2008

Episode on Sunday, February 24, 2008

The dance gets interrupted Jaichand goes on guard and his men attack the dacoits. Prithvi has also come into the picture he clobbers all the dacoits one by one at the fair.
Jaichand has his guards for protection. Father! Father! Shouts Sanyo. Come my daughter. They leave, Sanyo looks behind while she leaves Prithvi.

At Dilli, Pratha remembers how she fell into the pit. I will definitely be careful when I take my next step she thinks in her mind. Wait I will just serve the food. S.Singh, Chander and Arjun are assembled sitting waiting to be served the lunch. Pratha has prepared the food with her own hands. She takes out the red chili powder. They start as the food is served. SS feels the hot pepper taste, never the less tolerates the inconvenience. Pratha's efforts become wasted. SS eats all the food and even asks for more lentils.

Jaichand/Sanyo are at their tents, go and rest at your room he tells her. Meanwhile Chachaji enters with the sardar who tried to kill Jaichand just moments before. Who sent you? asks Jaichand angrily. Talk! Who sent you?
Chachaji is wiping the sardar, talk! Talk! or I will rip your flesh up, stop or I will die!
Tell who did this, Mhj. Prithvraj Chauhan of Dilli, I have done it on his name!
See said Chachaji only Prithviraj can do this, I will not leave him alive!
No! I will fight him myself!
Sanyo says, no he didn't!
Go and rest! You have no business in our affairs, Sanyo leaves the tent but says that Prithvi has not done this Chachaji while going out.
1 hit for 2 victim’s, bath samjho tho achaa ...nahi samjho........

What happened at Dilli? Asks Pratha anxiously,
What in the hell were you thinking yourself! You made me go to her!
Sorry brother! I didn't know she would.......
Budhoo ladki! Brother, brother...... Prithvi is happy.
So what had happened there, Pratha asks.
Maharaj Ki Jai Ho! The detective has come, the conversation goes interrupted.
The message is that Ghori has placed some spies in the palace. He will not divulge anymore and tells to meet somewhere else and will be disguised as a lady in veil.
The two boys listen to the conversation.

Sanyo is disturbed by the events about Chachaji. Vaishalli asks what are you thinking, what has happened over there?
My father thinks the attack was made by Prithvi, when actually it was Prithvi who saved us. I don't want to allow any further misunderstandings.

Where are you heading? His friends ask Prithvi.
Nowhere special.
You are hurrying, so must be special, isn’t' it? Oh it must be that?
What? I don't understand, yes, its okay then.
Why would you remember us for such occasions?
Look its getting late I can’t explain, I have to go, replies Prithvi. Sometimes I have to go in anonymity you know.
The 3 are suspicious about Prithvi they don't understand why did his facial expressions show something tragic just for the sake of visiting Sanyogita, they are puzzled and doesn't make sense to them. Prithvi makes his journey by horse to meet the detective to get his information.
M.Ghori is also on horseback, he does sword practice, he has to slice the apple, he gets down his messenger has also arrived. They greet each other Sultan Salamat Rahe! What is the message? He asks, Shantaram Prithvi's detective knows about our two orphans who are spying at the palace.
How did this happen unexpectedly? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ghori laughs hard.
I already know this Ahmed, you have given this message very late! The two boys at the palace have already informed me about this! Let’s see how M.Ghori can change this loss into a win! But Ahmed what should be done of you?
Messages already told aren't messages anymore. You are not of any value to me so you don't have the right to live anymore. Useless for me, Ghori kills his detective.
Prithvi reaches the said destination, he sees a lady sitting alone in the dark by the lake with a veil on her head. I have come tell me the news, the man underneath the veil strikes Prithvi twice.
Sultan Salamat Rahe! He exclaims to Prithvi surprising him in horror!

No comments: