Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Episode on Friday, August 29, 2008

Prithvi recognizes the blue colour on the legs/feet which is still visible on one of the villagers seated by the camp fire, in the forest. No sooner Prithvi takes his sword, along with Chand and both make their attack on the group seated near the camp fire, it is none other than Roshan Ali in disguise. Chand attacks his opponents while Prithvi endlessly attacks Roshan Ali. Prithvi finally gets close to him and asks where the treasure is!
What do I know about it? Roshan Ali taunts him back.
Prithvi responses with his art of fighting, and finally makes R. Ali lose his sword. Prithvi quickly puts the dagger on his neck and Chand rushes forward. Again Prithvi asks, where is my wealth! Tell me or I will kill you.
You want to kill me? He taunts then kill me, I will never let you know where the riches are. I will not even tell you by mistake.
Prithvi shoves his body, Chand looks after him. Prithvi is irritated and looks around in the forest, he notices a barrel just by chance, he strikes his sword against it. A hole is made and shiny objects start to fall out. Prithvi found his treasure and wealth that was robbed by Roshan Ali. Prithvi makes a turn and runs back to Chand. Prithvi tells Chand to go and take R. Ali back to M Ghori and give him his message.

Chand has reaches the point where Ghori is and throws R Ali at Ghori’s feet. Chand tells I have brought your person back and I have Prithvi’s message too.
Prithvi? Ghori is annoyed.
Now listen to the message, have you finished your cat and mouse play? You have to play it our way. Shut the bird game you play alone. You must fight directly in war by taking the sword!
Ghori is listening, okay fine since Prithvi loves his death, let him face me in “Maidan Jung”. Go and tell him on “Puranvasi ka din” I will attack. Your Prithvi will only get to see “tabaee”, a kind of “tabaee” that Prithvi’s spirit will be shaken. GO! Ghori warns Chand and glares at him.

At the palace Prithvi, Arjun and Pundir await impatiently for Chand’s return. They are concerned for his well being, looks like I made a mistake, tells Prithvi, I should not have sent Chand to Ghori.
Then what do you plan to do now, Arjun questions his King?
Maybe I was the one who should have gone instead.
From the hallway a voice, No Prithvi! Chand has returned safely to the palace he is grinning, that’s not necessary Prithvi, he says, he had heard what he said. Looks like you were all in a dilemma by my absence? Don’t worry I had to deal with a Jackal not a tiger.
Prithvi is overwhelmed and walks towards Chand and gives him a hug. He smiles looks like you put bracelets on him.
Chand informs, yes, he is ready to take the swords.
Yes, he wants to face me?
Yes, on “Puranwasi ka din”, he will attack, Chand declares the news.
“Teak hai”, Prithvi is pleased, if that’s what he wants, to show his power then it will be that way. Prithvi and his tigers will not be afraid of him. Get ready for war! Ghori wants war then he will get it! The 4 raise their swords in the air in a circle, they say, Har Har Mahadeo! Har Har Mahadeo!
With that Ghori’s brother joins them and says
Har Har Mahadeo too. I am also with you he tells them.
Pundir is quick and retaliates, he shoves Mir’s sword on the floor. No need, tells Pundir, we don’t need your help to win the war, he tells him, we are sufficient ourselves.
Pundir? Prithvi questions his words, he is our friend.
Maybe? He is sent by Ghori, I cannot go to war with him!
What does that mean? Prithvi again questions his buddy.
You can trust Ghori’s brother but I will not. Any brother will not raise a sword on his own sibling, never, it is so obvious, Pundir is adamant.
Mir tries to defend himself, I am against crimes you must trust me, I am with all of you, trust my words.
Trust you? Never, warns Pundir.

Mother finds the news of Sanyo’s return she runs to her. Sanyo my daughter, thank God you arrived safely.
Thank-you mother.
I will do anything for your happiness, Jaichand is approaching the hallway. Is the work done, she asks.
Yes it is done, quite easily and nobody found out too. After some while the parcels will open and they will find the mix-up.
But what if your father finds out about all this, mother is worried of the outcome.
Nothing will happen I have destroyed the swayamwar costumes and accessories. (Jaichand is eves dropping nearby) If father can force my swayamwar, then I am his daughter. I will not allow the swayamwar to take place at all. Jaichand is listening to every word and is furious, he smashes the goods on the platter nearby on a pedestal.
Prithvi and gang head for the secret dungeon, they have their layout/model for the plans. All encircle it, friends we have to prepare for war. Ghori’s brother Mir is also following behind. In this war we will use specific weapons- arrows. In front of the enemy our “sena” will show a big line up. Ghori’s brother sneaks to the very same room where the 4 are and watches them. Prithvi using tokens, he places it on the model while the 3 watch. See like this in a triangular fashion- Prithvi shows them, like the trunk of the elephant. The enemy will not be able to identify 2 other branches of the army behind. Like this, Prithvi shows his buddies the model with the pointer appropriately. As soon as the enemy sees the one line of soldiers, they will lose. By the time our “sena” would have already started attack in all 4 directions. Ghori’s brother listens to that main point and walks away to the hallway, he tries to tiptoe silently but makes a sound. Prithvi shouts who it is! The 4 rush out of the room to see who it is. They cannot find anyone, there is nobody.

Meanwhile Ghori’s troops make their own preparations. T. Kahn is present. Ghori walks into the room to see how everything is, he inspects the arrows. All our weapons are ready, make them sharper he orders Kahn. I want the swords to pierce the Hindustanis so it should kill them instantly. Ghori walks further to inspect the tip of the spears, it should be pointed sharp in only one shot it should kill Prithvi.
Yes, it will be as you say Sultan tells Kahn.
And Sultan what will be our mode of fighting?
Obviously the same style Prithvi uses! You already know T Khan! M Ghori breaks all the tactics of the enemy. Now the time has come Prithvi, you and every being will be eliminated!

We are so successful, tells Sanyo to her servant. Now for the next trick, she informs the other maids to do the next job.
The cobbler comes to show the shoes to Sanyo, she asks, so how have you made it?
I have made it beautiful like this, he shows her the shoes.
Sanyo fakes her opinion and tells them they are not good. You have put rubies which is not auspicious according to my kundli. If Jaichand finds out about it he will put you in jail, Sanyo warns the cobbler.
No these are diamonds, it looks like they are rubies but they are not, he shows her.
Sanyo shows Roopali, a diamond like this has cut my foot in childhood before and if this happens again Maharaj would behead him wouldn’t he?
The cobbler is confused, then you tell me the solution to this?
Sanyo removes some gravel and tells him to put it instead, also make sure that Jaichand doesn’t find out that I chose this or he will punish you.
Yes I understand, Jaichand is present also he is watching the situation.
I must make this swayamwar a failure.

It is night time, Prithvi is asleep in the palace in his quarters. Mir tries to make his way to Prithvi’s room secretly. Instantly Pundir is also vigilant and attacks Mir from behind, he beats him up mercilessly. Prithvi is awaken and finds Mir on the ground with a dagger in his hand. Pundir quickly grabs the dagger from his hand.
Pundir! Prithvi shouts.
Mir tries to defend himself, no you must believe me, I was only giving Prithvi a message!
A message, in this way, like thief?
Yes like a thief, because I knew nobody will listen to me or believe me. So I wanted to plant the message near Maharaj!
What kind of message? Pundir questions, that you wanted to present him like this, in this fashion.
Just listen for one moment, Mir requests Pundir.
Let him speak Pundir, Prithvi interrupts. Yes tell us tells Prithvi to Mir. What is the message?
The “Gaj-Rang” technique is Ghori’s specialty, he can easily break it and if you use the same with him he will definitely win.
Prithvi is grateful and thanks him for cautioning him in advance , but I will still be using this method to attack anyway.
Why?
The technique is only to mislead Ghori that’s all. When we attack it will be from another direction. Go and take rest, Prithvi tells Mir.
I don’t understand how you can always trust him like that, Pundir tells his master. How could you just neglect his actions like that? He has only come to kill you, Pundir is adamant. You must believe that Ghori has sent him here only to befriend you and later stab you in the back.
Prithvi opens the message, see this, he came only to give this scroll. Prithvi shows it to Pundir to clear the doubts.
I don’t believe it at all, Pundir is stern.
It’s up to you, tells Prithvi.
Okay then, looks like you trust an alien more than your own. By morning you tell me your decision either he will come to fight or it will be me, Pundir warns. Either I or Mir will accompany you to war, only one of us. Pundir walks away the words ring in Prithvi’s mind.

No comments: