Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Episode on Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sanyo cries on Prithvi’s shoulders, I cannot do this Prithvi. I respect the oath you have taken.

Jaichand again asks where is Rajkumari Sanyogita, Roopali?
No answer from her.
Jaichand is even more irritated, I am asking you something Roopali!

Prithvi and Sanyo are still near the lake. Sanyo still cries on his shoulders. Prithvi holds her tight and pats her head.

Roopali tries to explain er...She has gone outside, Roopali’s head is bowed down as she speaks. She hesitates to tell him the truth.
Outside, where outside! Jaichand yells loudly. In this raging storm why did you let her go out in the first place!
Maharaj I have tried very hard to stop her, but...but.
But what! Who has gone with her, what has she gone there all alone? I will bring her back Roopali. Jaichand leaves the temple with his guards.
Roopali tries to stop them and tells, Maharaj stop! Maharaj she will come any moment now! Her voice is ignored.

Prithvi and Sanyo sit by a campfire which Prithvi arranged in a ruin they found nearby. Both sit silently, Prithvi finally apologizes and asks her for forgiveness.
Sanyo looks at him.
Because of mother I cannot even speak to you.
No Prithvi. Don't say anything, since you have given oath to your mother, it’s not only your responsibility but also mine, it’s not just about your self-respect but our self respect too. It is the respect of the soul Prithvi. I will never permit your oath to break, I will be with you till my death.

Jaichand is outside the temple searching for Sanyogita he calls her name. Rajkumari Sanyogita!

As long as I breathe, I will only take your name, this you should never forget.
I could never forget that, says Prithvi. So Sanyogita, come, we must return back.
Sanyo is hesitant, she wishes she could spend more time with Prithvi.

Jaichand is coming he shouts Sanyogita! He is worried for her, he looks here and there Rajkumari Sanyogita!

They haven’t left the ruin. Prithvi’s eyes are watery, looks like this is our last meeting together Sanyogita?
I know that, she nods.
Let’s go, we will go back. Prithvi and Sanyogita get up to return. They walk on and reach inside the temple. They can hear the voice of Jaichand also.
I have searched all the areas but we still could not find Rajkumari Sanyogita he scolds Roopali. Where has she gone to!
Prithvi and Sanyo can see Jaichand is furious.
Roopali spots them at the temple’s entrance, it’s okay she will come any minute now, Maharaj.
Prithvi quickly tells Sanyo to go, I will come from the back side.
Sanyo walks over to Jaichand but she finds her other garments kept in the temple on the tray. She takes them and goes to change her clothes quickly. After few minutes she returns.
Prithvi is watching behind a pillar.
Sanyo walks over to her father and calls him from behind.
Jaichand turns around and is relieved to see her he says Sanyogita? Where did you go?
Nowhere, just I was here, outside, for some time I had gone outside.
Even after you were not feeling well? Why! Didn't you see there is a dangerous storm outside!
When I went outside there was no deadly storm, she tries to calm her father in her innocent voice. I wanted to be in some open area with fresh air for some time. When I went I don't know what happened, I couldn't go further and turned around to come back.
It's okay child, let's go now we will go home, you need to have some sleep.
Sanyo says no father, I am well now, I will finish my work and then return home.
Prithvi has been watching them both for the whole time.
You still want to see the silk threads?
Sanyo nods yes.
Jaichand says okay then, I will not oppose you, I have to agree with you, as soon as the storm passes, I will myself take you there, okay my child? Jaichand waits in the temple.
Prithvi goes to the room to check on Pundir.

R Ali has the keys in his hands, looks like God is even with me, Prithvi seems to have disappeared and the storm has started to subside. What a situation for me, all in my favor, R Ali turns around and looks at Pundir see you friend, even if Prithvi wants to save you nobody will be able to open your eyes. R Ali leaves the room he walks from the terrace of the temple, ready to jump down to make a getaway. Prithvi is coming below. R Ali jumps down from the terrace and lands right next to Prithvi below, he sees him.
Panditji you are here? Where are you going from here? And in this fashion? Prithvi can see only his profile, he turns his head slowly towards Prithvi and looks at him. Prithvi has doubt and comes up closer to him and removes his beard, it’s a fake one, Narsimha, you? So you are a special spy sent by M Ghori? You have played alot now, your game is over.
Maharajjjj.... Roshan Ali always stays alive.
Yes you have told the truth, you will have to stay alive to send my message to your Sultan.
Prithvi and R Ali prepare to fight, R Ali tries to kick Prithvi but he backs away and tries to get him back. R Ali does a back flip and kicks Prithvi in the face. Prithvi kicks him back, then one more time in the legs. Prithvi tries to get him again but he cartwheels himself to safety and kicks Prithvi again. Prithvi answers back with another kick and he falls down, Prithvi bashes him in the face.
R Ali twirls away then runs and tries to kick Prithvi with full force but misses Prithvi's head. Prithvi instead kicks him in the back, then another kick he flips upside down. Prithvi faces Narsimha (R ALI), he makes a run for the wall and tries to climb up using the help of the formwork design as gripping points to climb up to go back on the terrace.
Prithvi tries as well, R ALi has reached to the top so has Prithvi, he kicks him in the face. R Ali tires to hit him back but Prithvi grabs both of his arms and hits him twice then kicks him again. R Ali looks at Prithvi, Prithvi looks at him and says today you will not be able to save yourself from my hands.
Try and see if you can, Maharaj. R Ali quickly jumps off the terrace again and reaches down to the ground safely.
Prithvi looks down and is ready to jump also.
R Ali tells stop Maharaj and gestures his hand. Even if you wanted to stop your destruction you will never succeed, you have only two options left, either you try and follow me and try to get the keys, or save your friend from death. I have mixed poison in the medicine, a kind of poison that will not allow him to see the sun.
Prithvi is listening he murmurs, Pundir?
Why Maharaj didn't I freeze your enthusiasm? Leave just leave, your friend breathes his last breath.
Prithvi is angry if anything happens to Pundir then I will show you how I will kill you.
R Ali is happy and laughs, he runs away.
Prithvi jumps down from the terrace also and lands safely. He goes back into the temple premises to get to Pundir.
Sanyo sees Prithvi, he comes her way very fast, but turns and heads for the room where Pundir is sick. Sanyo wonders what he is running for. Hope he is not in any problems? She watches him.
Jaichand is nearby also waiting for the storm to clear completely. Jaichand's attention is diverted on Sanyo, what is it daughter?
Nothing father.
Jaichand walks closer to her, why do you look so afraid?
Nothing father I was thinking if this storm doesn't pass then how can we go outside?
You are correct my daughter I will go outside and check if the storm has reduced okay, he pats her and leaves the temple.
Prithvi has come to Pundir’s side, Pundir open your eyes, look at me, Prithvi pats his head. Pundir see I have come, Pundir! If I don't take him in time, Prithvi thinks in horror and is very worried for his friend, no, I will not allow anything to happen to you, never! Prithvi bends over to the bed and lifts his friend on his shoulders and carries him away.
Jaichand has finished talking with his guard, Prithvi emerges out of the room carrying Pundir.
Sanyo sees Prithvi. Prithvi she says and looks at her father, she hopes he doesn't see them. Oh my God what should I do now? If father sees him? Sanyo walks over to her father, father?
What is it my daughter?
Sanyo quickly glances at Prithvi but hesitates to say anything, father ...Er...I...
What is it? Jaichand questions her. What happened daughter?
Sanyo sees Prithvi coming and hugs her father to divert his attention and block his view.
Daughter why are you so distressed? What has happened?
I cannot take it father, the storm is frightening.
Prithvi is approaching, carrying his friend on his shoulders.
Daughter don't worry he hugs her tightly what is the storm, just as it comes it will go also.
Sanyo can see Prithvi, he is very close to them now h e passes behind, Sanyo switches to the other shoulder of her father so he doesn't notice them behind.
Prithvi has left the temple, he walks into the night with the full moon lit in the sky of the deserted forest. He lifts his buddy. Hold on a little more Pundir, just some more time. We will reach a vaid soon, nothing will happen to you. Prithvi walks a great distance, he is tired and takes him off his shoulder and lays him gently under a tree in sitting position.
Prithvi looks around him, how is it that nobody has crossed my path, nobody is here? Prithvi walks forward in the darkness and his feet trips over a big log, he falls and hits his head on a big stone, he is hurt too. He gets up holding his head and walks over to Pundir. Nothing will happen to you Pundir just trust me, I won't let anything happen to you, he lifts him again and carries him away. Morning has come, luckily he finally reaches to a place where a vaid lives.
Prithvi carries him inside the house. Pundir is laid on the bed. The vaid checks his vitals, pulse, body temperature, he checks his eyes.
Prithvi is exhausted and worried, Baba will he be okay?
Sorry about that, but his life is hanging, if I do or don't do anything, or if I want to treat him, how will I? That's the situation the vaid responses.
No, how can you say that, you are a vaid! If you leave hope like that! For God's sake please do something.
You can see his situation I am no magician.
Prithvi gets emotional, please do something, do anything but save my friend. Try any remedy but you must save him under any condition.
The vaid thinks a little and remembers yes there is one medicine he nods his head.
Prithvi encourages him to use that remedy.
The vaid warns the medicine has side effects, either it could cure the patient or it could kill the patiently instantly. Now you have to think, are you ready to take the risks? Are you ready to gamble with your friend's life?
Prithvi goes into deep thought and remembers about how Sanjam gave up his life. I cannot lose my friend tears are in his eyes.

No comments: